The Concealed Carry Course, which is approved by the Kentucky State Police is approximately 6 hours long, plus approximately 1 hour range time. The course consists of discussions of the following areas:
- How and Where to apply for a CCDW permit
- Pistol Knowledge and safe gun handling
- Ammunition knowledge and the fundamentals of safe pistol shooting
- Shooting positions
- Police interaction during a traffic stop
- Selecting a pistol
- Pistol storage
- Firing the first shots
- Care and cleaning
If you need to know detailed legal requirements to obtain a Concealed Carry Permit in the Commonwealth of Kentucky, click the gavel below:
NOTE: We use a basic portion of our simulator in our concealed carry classes, at no additional charge, to supplement your training prior to going to the range.
- Course price: $75.00
- To register now, make a non-refundable deposit to hold seat: $25.00
- Bring to Class: Pistol you intend to use; 20 rounds of ammunition, plus a few practice rounds if you need them; hearing and eye protection.
Call me to make sure a class isn’t sold out before you make a deposit please.
Please use our online store to easily make your online registration and payment securely. Have your credit card ready and click the ‘Register Here’ icon below:
Need a class, but short on time? Not all classes have students scheduled in them. Call me… I can do a class to fit YOUR schedule! Classes (Concealed Carry included) do not have to be completed in one sitting! Let’s talk… 1-270-896-5808
Mobile users: Calendar MUST be viewed in ‘Landscape’ mode on small screens… You will only see dots in portrait mode.
Search for classes by month. Then click on the specific class, on the calendar below, for further information and a map to our location.
Gift Certificates are available for your convenience:
CONTACT ME: You can request a special class date, time or location here, and I’ll contact you within 24 hours. Contact me via email, or call 1-270-893-5808 for questions or group rates.