The USCCA Concealed Carry Course, which is approved by the Kentucky State Police is approximately 6 hours long, plus approximately 1 hour range time. The course consists of discussions of the following areas:
- How and Where to apply for a CCDW permit
- Developing a personal and home protection plan
- Firearms basics
- Shooting fundamentals
- The legal use of force
- Police interaction
- Violent encounters and their aftermath
- Gear and gadgets
- Basic and advanced skills
If you need to know detailed legal requirements to obtain a Concealed Carry Permit in the Commonwealth of Kentucky, click the gavel below:
NOTE: Optionally we can add the use of our simulator in this concealed carry class, at additional charge, to supplement your training prior to going to the range if you desire. Contact me for cost and details.
The course uses the 271 page book:
Concealed Carry and Home Defense Fundamentals – 2nd Edition by Michael Martin
- Course price: $75.00
- To register now, make a non-refundable deposit to hold seat: $25.00
- The book Concealed Carry and Home Defense will be loaned to you to use during the class, but is available optionally for purchase at: $35.00
- Bring to Class: Pistol you intend to use; 20 rounds of ammunition, plus a few practice rounds if you need them; hearing and eye protection.
Call me to make sure a class isn’t sold out before you make a deposit please.
Please use our online store to easily make your online registration and payment securely. Have your credit card ready and click the ‘Register Here’ icon below:
Need a class, but short on time? Not all classes have students scheduled in them. Call me… I can do a class to fit YOUR schedule! Classes (Concealed Carry included) do not have to be completed in one sitting! Let’s talk… 1-270-896-5808
Mobile users: Calendar MUST be viewed in ‘Landscape’ mode on small screens… You will only see dots in portrait mode.
Search for classes by month. Then click on the specific class, on the calendar below, for further information and a map to our location.
Gift Certificates are available for your convenience:
CONTACT ME: You can request a special class date, time or location here, and I’ll contact you within 24 hours. Contact me via email, or call 1-270-893-5808 for questions or group rates.