The USCCA Home Defense Course is approximately 3 hours long, and does not involve any shooting or range time. The course consists of discussions of the following areas:
- Developing a personal and home protection plan
- Self-defense firearms basics
- Defensive shooting fundamentals
- The legal use of force
- Violent encounters and their aftermath
- Gear and gadgets
- Basic and advanced skills
The course uses the 271 page book:
Concealed Carry and Home Defense Fundamentals – 2nd Edition by Michael Martin
Seminar price is just $75!
- To register now, make a non-refundable deposit to hold seat: $25.00
- The book Concealed Carry and Home Defense will be loaned to you to use during the class, but is available optionally for purchase at: $35.00
Call me to make sure a class isn’t sold out before you make a deposit please.
Please use our online store to easily make your online registration and payment securely. Have your credit card ready and click the ‘Register Here’ icon below:
Need a class, but short on time? Not all classes have students scheduled in them. Call me… I can do a class to fit YOUR schedule! Classes (Concealed Carry included) do not have to be completed in one sitting! Let’s talk… 1-270-896-5808
Mobile users: Calendar MUST be viewed in ‘Landscape’ mode on small screens… You will only see dots in portrait mode.
Search for classes by month. Then click on the specific class, on the calendar below, for further information and a map to our location.
Gift Certificates are available for your convenience:
CONTACT ME: You may place an order, or ask any questions here via email, or call 1-270-893-5808 for further details.